Post Surgery Pet Monitoring Tool
Veterinary Pulse Oximetre - a fantastic 'peace of mind' tool for a discerning small animal owner / breeder to monitor your pets recovery at home post surgery.
- Life-saving monitoring device for your pet post-surgery in the comfort of your own home.
- Oxygen saturation (SpO2) in the blood is vital to ensure your pets recovery post-surgery has gone smoothly. Oxygen levels below 96% are your indicator to seek immediate re-address of your pets health.
- These devices are so important especially post c-section.
- This Pulse Oximetre is the same device your vets use. It is easy to use with pre-sets for cats and dogs built in.
- Portable to use in your home or out with your pets.
Disclaimer: Use as directed with your vets knowledge.
JacAnLil’s purpose for providing these Pulse Oximeters to breeders and pet owners, are for your benefit of securing your pets health post-surgery. We have had vets not use a Pulse Oximeter to our pets demise. This will save you heartache and protect your pets life.