Everyday Pet Care
Everyday Pet Care, encompasses what your pets may use every day to make their lives functional and easy, and offer all family members practical devices to achieve simple daily routines.
* Great for a puppy to a large dog.
* Firm and easy to fold down for transporting (comfortable handle grip).
* Firm and easy to assemble for use.
* Enables you to take your family member on holiday with you as the crate is their
quiet safe place, in a new environment.
* Plastic base tray removable for cleaning.
* Front and side door entry / exit to suit.
* 100% non-toxic powder coated, no dangerous sharp edges.
A crate is only a cage if it houses an animal all day. NO ANIMAL SHOULD BE CAGED ALL DAY. A crate is a safe and quiet place for a dog to relax, sleep at night, if visitors are too stimulating for your dog they can have their space, if they decide to sleep and rest, or take their toys to keep safe if other dogs are around. A crate is a great tool to help a family teach a puppy to hold overnight. Suitable bedding should be provided and water.
We advocate crate training as a way to include your fur member in your home as part of your family. We have used this method for years and have all our fur members as part of our family.
To select the right size crate for your dog / puppy, they need to be able to stretch out, and turn around with ease, with good bedding included.
When your dog is at rest, measure it's length. If you have acquired a puppy, use the parents as your measuring guide.
Or multiple smaller dogs who like to curl up together.
Our current crate sizes are:
XL crate: 92cm long * 63cm wide * 72cm tall
2XL crate: 107cm long * 74cm wide * 83cm tall
3XL crate: 122cm long * 74cm wide * 83cm tall
4XL crate: 134cm long * 84cm wide * 94cm tall